The Saint Lucie County Property Appraiser’s Office is continuously searching for positive service-focused candidates who are seeking a career in Public Service. Our office motto is “Our Promise to You… Superior Service, Trusted Results”. We demonstrate this by providing an atmosphere of professionals who are dedicated to accuracy, public service, and innovation. As a result, we offer a competitive benefit program that considers all the facets of life, health well-being, and retirement planning.
Search Available Positions
- Search for and apply for positions online
- A Human Resources Representative reviews each application and forwards them to the hiring department for the next step in the review process.
- Qualified candidates will be considered and may be contacted for an interview.
- Those who are not selected, will be notified by email.
- If offered a position with the Saint Lucie County Property Appraiser’s Office, the prospective candidate will receive a preliminary telephone call from the hiring department and undergo a series of the following hiring steps:
- Reference check.
- Background search.
- A written job offer.
- A phone call concerning final offer.
Transparency in Coverage
This link leads to the machine readable files that are made available in response to the federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and healthcare providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.